Why ATM Mentoring?
- Refine your perception skills
- Enhance your understanding of movement patterns
- Develop intuitive intelligence
- Recognize valuable nonverbal clues
- Learn varied ways to address common issues
- Improve your ability to give effective lessons
- Find ways to better reach and engage your clients
- Link ATM lessons to activities of daily living
- Work with human rapport issues that can add or detract from a lesson
- Maintain the pleasure and excitement in your work
- Increase your level of experience as a practitioner
- Discuss strategies that can enhance business and professional practice
- Learn to work in partnership with colleagues
- Gain more confidence by overcoming shyness and stage fright
Some ATM Mentoring Formats
- Consult with Angel to plan an ATM series. Angel will suggest and aid you in finding lesson sources for your series.
- Bring your lesson & your friends and teach a lesson in our studio. We can sit afterwards and answer questions, offer suggestions
- Give us a lesson in our studio. We can sit afterwards and answer questions, offer suggestions.
TO SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY WE ARE OFFERING AFFORDABLE HOURLY RATES DISCOUNTS WILL BE PROVIDED TO TRAINEES
For more information, contact us.
I am finding Angel’s mentoring sessions to be extremely helpful. I really didn’t know how to begin to put a series of lessons together from the enormous amount that exist. Angel helped me to formulate my ideas in the context of a cohesive ATM series. It is very rewarding to have one-on-one time with someone who is as experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate and committed to the Feldenkrais work as Angel. I feel inspired to continue taking the steps necessary to become a confident and creative teacher. Now I am seeing more clearly the threads that link lessons together so I can experiment with my own combinations.